Starkid at Invasion Sunday boys panel: Who would...
Dylan: Sean Astin
Joey: He really wants to
Dylan: I know
Brian: Probably Elijah Wood or some other impish looking guy
Joey: Oh I don't know. Probably that guy from that Disney show (referencing Chip Skylark)
Brian: No that guy from Jessie
Joey: Oh thas is SO funny. I really don't know
Brian: Maybe Shia LaBeouf
Joe: Josh Dumal probably
come-along-merlin: I need more blogs to follow. Please Reblog if you post: Supernatural Sherlock Doctor Who Superwholock Merlin Lord of the Rings The Hobbit The Hunger Games
Cerulean. Bombay Sapphire. The deep end of the pool.– Zachary Quinto, when asked to describe the precise color blue of Chris Pine’s eyes. (x) #i’m gonna vomit (via eisencorgi)
Today we remember the Battle of Hogwarts
Tomorrow is May 2nd, the day the battle of Hogwarts 15 years ago. The day that Harry, Ron and Hermione snuck back into Hogwarts and destroyed the Horcruxes. The day that Harry finally defeated Voldemort. We remember everyone who fought in the war and all those who died. Fred Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Colin Creevey, Severus Snape and more. May we raise our wands to those who fought...
yellfang: party-at-the-tardis: shavingryansprivates: why the fuck is every nursery rhyme about people dying the london bridge is falling down and probably crushing pedestrians ring around the rosie pockets full of posie ashes ashes we all get obliterated by the black plague it’s raining it’s pouring the old man is snoring he bumped his head and fucking died and fucking died humpty...
1. What is your middle name?
2. Are you wearing makeup?
3. What colour is your toothbrush?
4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
5. What does your hair product smell like?
6. Where would rather be right now?
7. What is the temperature outside?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
9. What is the funniest word you know?
10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
15. What is your favourite accent?
16. How did you celebrate the new year?
17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
18. Do you like fish?
19. What is your most used tag?
20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
27. What do you order at diners?
28. Coffee or espressos?
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
31. What type of music player do you own?
32. Describe your favourite painting
33. What was the best present you have ever received?
34. Spring or Fall? Why?
35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
37. What colour is your underwear?
38. Favourite perfume scent?
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
44. Glasses or contacts?
45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
46. Where is your nearest television?
47. What is your favourite vegetable?
48. When was the last time you drank milk?
49. What was your lowest grade in school?
50. Are you using Google chrome?
hitrecordjose: What do you mean “servings per container”? If it’s all in one container, it’s one serving. That I will eat. Right now. By myself.
My relationship with my followers
Me: ask me anything guys, nothing is off the limits.
Me: okay, I'll just reblog some pictures.
understandablydumb: the guy on the radio just said “gas prices aren’t so bad if you consider you’re really buying liquid explosive dinosaurs” and my perspective on life is forever changed